BENEFITS OF TESTOSTERONE THERAPY
- INCREASED ENERGY
- INCREASE IN SEX DRIVE AND SATISFACTION
- INCREASED SENSE OF WELL-BEING
- IMPROVEMENT IN MEMORY, SHARPNESS AND CONCENTRATION
- IMPROVEMENT IN SLEEP PATTERNS
- DECREASE IN BODY FAT
- INCREASE IN MUSCLE MASS AND STRENGTH
- FASTER RECOVERY FROM EXERCISE
- MORE STABLE MOODS
- LESS ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
- INCREASED BONE DENSITY
- LOWER CHOLESTEROL
Science Quick Take
There are many delivery methods available for bioidentical hormones, but the most popular is pellet therapy. Pellet therapy has become the preferred delivery method for both men and women due to the convenience of application and effective dosing.
Pellets are inserted under the skin during a minor in-office procedure. The hormones (bioidentical testosterone and bioidentical estradiol) are the size of a grain of rice and last about four (3-4) months, each dissolving completely until another set is implanted.